Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: Bellabox March 2012

The bellabox has arrived.. sans box!

This month they have sent out the "get naked" box, and instead of the little crate it's all come in a calico bag..

So what's in there?


  • Yes to Carrots Lip Tint - This smells minty and the colour I got is "Ready Red" - perfect! This is a full size sample with $9.95
  • Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion - indeed this does smell like a slice of tropical paradise
  • U Little Beauty Natural Repair Hair Masque - full size sample worth $20
  • Eyelift - this looks like tablets but it's little pods of serum.. interesting
  • Bellamer Eye Balm - looks like lip balm but is instead for the eye area. When I opened this I spilled a little bit of it, wasn't expecting it to be totally liquid.. there's still plenty for me to try it out though.
Also in the box is a biscuit.. looks tasty!

Only one makeup item, and that not something I really use that much, so I am a little under-whelmed with this.. I like the idea of packing in a bag though, and it's clear I easily got my money's worth here.